Sculptor of miniature models for RACKHAM for 9 years. I worked on several armies for CONFRONTATION: Ophidians, Acheronians, Devourers with some excursions towards the light...Let me show you my works.

samedi 27 avril 2013

JEZABEL AND SINISTER PAINTING BY MARTIN GRANDBARBE

Hi Guys i reveal the official JEZABEL AND SINISTER painting by MARTIN GRANDBARBE http://www.coolminiornot.com/331207
http://www.coolminiornot.com/331208
He made a great diorama for give dark atmosphere, inspired by Giger, Brom paint.I thank you Martin for your work  that fits perfectly with my vision of black elves!!!
I just restock all my minis! I thanks all my fan!
GOLIATH, CANNIBAL,ELRICK AND LUCIUS, JEZABEL AND SINISTER ARE STILL AVAILABLE! CONTACT ME BY MAIL FOR DETAILS AT: lambosimon@gmail.com











2 commentaires:

  1. Hi Stephane,
    how are you, - I am back from China.
    Its time for me to paint Jezabel too.
    Martin Grandbarbe made perfeckt very
    stunning work. You two are a dreamteam.

    When will the next miniature
    released that I can save money.

    Best wishes
    Sascha Bernhardt

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Welcome back Sascha! thanks Martin made great work but the photos can be improve!

    RépondreSupprimer

LOGO

LOGO
LOGO for SIMONMINIATURES Realised by my cousin Matthieu Simon

A PART OF MY WORKS FOR RACKHAM

A PART OF MY WORKS FOR RACKHAM
L'apostat ma dernière figurine en PLOMB créée et sculptée pour Rackham

Serum

Serum
ma première sculpture Ophidienne, travail long et difficile