Sculptor of miniature models for RACKHAM for 9 years. I worked on several armies for CONFRONTATION: Ophidians, Acheronians, Devourers with some excursions towards the light...Let me show you my works.

vendredi 15 mars 2013

JEZABEL AND SINISTER, new PERSONAL PROJECT for my RANGE AVAILABLE NOW!!

Hello Friends! i really proud to reveal JEZABEL a witch dark elf AND SINISTER her dark familiar, my new miniatures for my RANGE, they are AVAILABLE NOW!!
http://www.coolminiornot.com/328033
CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS AT: lambosimon@gmail.com













11 commentaires:

  1. Hola
    Madre mia que pasada,alucinante
    un saludo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A quelle échelle est cette beauté fatale ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. elle est a 33mm aux yeux! je vais mettre des photos de la resine avec Goliath, Cnnibal Elrick et lucius pour comparaison!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow! I hadn't seen your catalogue before - and it made me realise that you are the guy who made me love Confrontation!

    I owe you a big thanks!

    And now this: Where can I get it?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thanks Henrix! Goliath,Cannibal, Elrick and Lucius, Jézabel and Sinister are available, send me a mail and i give you all details!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Very nice. Too bad she is 33mm to the eyes which makes her just a little too large to fit in with most tabletop armies.

    Can't you make these a little smaller? Maybe just 30mm to the eyes which would fit in nicely with most other miniature producers?

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Thanks Alcidas
    yep i know that but this scales, 35 mm for standard human, allows me to develop all the details I want and allows me to have fun
    Kingdolm death use the same scales , i take less pleasure with the 28 mm and only pleasure guide me for my range
    I post photos with GW miniature soon for comparaison!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Your figures are really cool. A good match for the well missed rakham drug...;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Thanks! yep Rackham time was great time! but sculpting for my range is really exciting!

    RépondreSupprimer

LOGO

LOGO
LOGO for SIMONMINIATURES Realised by my cousin Matthieu Simon

A PART OF MY WORKS FOR RACKHAM

A PART OF MY WORKS FOR RACKHAM
L'apostat ma dernière figurine en PLOMB créée et sculptée pour Rackham

Serum

Serum
ma première sculpture Ophidienne, travail long et difficile